Tuesday, October 25, 2011

AAMIR KHAN WILL BE IN SMALL SCREEN

IN Bollywood  Among Three KHAN'S  ( SALMAN  and SRK ) had already hosted in small screen. Now, the third KHAN perfectionist Aamir Khan is apparently going to feature on  a television show. Infront of press Amir says “This is not just a show for me, it’s a journey. A journey of discovery, of change, of emotions, of human stories, which touch and inspire us. My dream is to impact lives,”                                                             “I have been offered game shows before, but I didn’t find them very exciting… not that they were not good but personally doing the same thing everyday didn’t excite me much. So that is how I started to think and brainstorm for an innovative concept. Moreover, I have realized in all these years that TV is a very strong and powerful medium and I should make use of this platform to reach larger audience,” Aamir added.

No comments:

Post a Comment